Kinemaster is the best video editing app for android. This app helps you easily edit your video and export them with high quality. The easiest way to download Kinemaster for pc by using an emulator.
Easy Step for Download Kinemaster for PC Without Watermark
How to install Bluestak for Using Kinemaster on PC
Bluestacks is a powerful emulator that helps you to run any android app on pc. You can Bluestack on windows 10/8/7 or Mac OS.
1: At first Download, BlueStacks from the below link
3: Click the install button to start installing.
4: After installing click lunch for open Bluestacks.
5: Now sing open Play Store and Sing in with your Gmail account.
7: Otherwise you can Kinemaster Pro for PC apk file from and drag and drop it on Bluestack for installation.
Okey Done !!
How to Use and import video on Kinemaster for PC with Bluestack
- After installing Bluestack then open it
- Click System app.
- Open file manager
- Click the “import form windows” then chose your videos and pictures which you want to edit.
- Now open Kinmaster and now you find here your imported videos and pictures.
So that’s it. Now start editing your favorite video
Apart from Bluestacks, you use MEMU app player or MSI App player for use Kinemaster for Pc. If you have previously installed an emulator on your pc then use that. Then you did not need to download Blustacks again and install it.
Install Kinemaster Without Watermark on PC With MEmu Play
MEmu also is a well-known emulator for run an android app on Pc. If you wish then you can go with this.
- Step 1: Download Memuplay Emulator on the computer this link
- Step 2: Install the downloaded file.
- Step 3: Similar to the Bluestacks method download the Kinemaster app then drag and drop it on MEmu play for installing Kinemaster on Pc. This is the official Kinemaster website.