MEmu is a great software that runs Android games and applications on a computer. MEmu play is the best emulator for low-end PC. On this MEmu 7.1.1 emulator is best for playing for Free Fire on PC. This emulator helps you enjoy playing your favorite mobile games on your computer with easy control methods and away from the phone screen.
Also, you can enjoy a unique performance experience for Android games and applications on your PC. MEmu provides you with a lot of macro script button facilities to achieve full control during playing games and ensure you win. You can play PUBG, Fortnite Mobile, FreeFire, Call of Duty mobile, and more than thousands of mobile games.[adinserter block=”1″]
1.64-bit Android emulator supported (Lineage 2m, World Flipper, etc);
2. Optimized the performance of the following games: Life after, Call of duty Mobile, Asphalt 9 under OpenGL mode;
3. Fixed the issue that some emulators stuck at 99% under OpenGL mode.
System requirements for MEmu Play 7.1.1
Minimum System Requirements:
- 2 cores x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- WinXP SP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 (Not recommended to run on Server/Enterprise)
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) shall be enabled in BIOS
- 2GB of RAM (4GB for x64 system)
- 5GB of hard disk free space
MEmu can run under the minimum requirements. However, please refer to the recommended specification for the best gaming performance.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 with VT Enabled
- CPU: Single Thread PassMark score > 1500 (Intel/AMD Multi-Core). Click on this link to find the single thread Passmark score of your CPU.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score > 750. Click on this link to find the Passmark score of your Video Card.
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 4.5 or higher
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- HDD: SSD, 10GB of hard disk free space
- Internet: Broadband connection with low latency for FPS games
How To Install MEmu 7.1.1 on Computer
3. Then Click Yes and follow the next instruction for completing the installation.